North America > United States of America > Midwest (United States of America) > Ohio > Southwest Ohio > Greene County (Ohio) > Xenia
- Xenia Station, 150 Miami Avenue. 1998 replica of Xenia's 1880s brick railroad station. Now the hub for a number of rail trails.
- Little Miami Bike Trail (Little Miami Scenic Trail). A fifty mile trail, which can be used by runners, hikers, bicyclists, and roller bladers.
- Ohio to Erie Trail.
- Skydive Greene County, 177 South Monroe-Siding Rd, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours (weather permitting): Sa-Su 8AM-8PM; M-F 8:30AM-8PM. Reservations recommended. $250/person; group, cash, college and military discounts.
- The Corner Restaurant, 434 Cincinnati Avenue, ☎ . Xenia. Small town home cooking.
- Holiday Inn, 300 Xenia Towne Square, ☎ .
|Routes through Xenia|
|Dayton ← Beavercreek ←||W E||→ Washington Court House → Chillicothe|
|Cincinnati ← Waynesville ←||W E||→ London → Delaware|
|Springfield ← Yellow Springs ←||N S||→ Wilmington → Lexington|