Jump to navigation Jump to search
Miamisburg is on highways I75, I675, and SR4
Miamisburg is serviced by the RTA.
Downtown Miamisburg, Civic Center
- 1 Miamisburg Mound, 900 Mound Road (one mile south of exit 44 - State Route 725 - and three miles west of exit 42 off I-75). Daylight Hours. A little understood, prehistoric Indian site, which happens to be the largest conical shaped earthwork in Ohio at a height of 65 feet. Free.
- 2 Mound Science and Energy Museum.
- Miamisburg Starving Artists Festival. Art show
- 1 [dead link] Dayton Mall, 2700 Miamisburg-Centerville Road (Near the I-75/I-675 interchange in Miami Township.), ☏ .
- Marion's Piazza, 8991 Kingsridge Drive, ☏ . This unique and delicious style of pizza, intensely popular with the locals, has been a part of Dayton traditions for over 40 years, and is a must try for anyone visiting the area.
- Hamburger Wagon. Famous burgers from this Miamisburg classic. It was built in 1913 to help provide relief from the Great Dayton Flood. It's been in business ever since. Good German food as well.
- Ron's Pizza, 1 South Main St, ☏ . Ron’s Original thin crust is a local favorite. All of Ron’s pizzas come in small, large, and family sizes. Plain Small 9″ $6.75, Large 13″ $9.75, Family 15″ $10.75. $6.75-10.75.
- Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, 100 Prestige Place, ☏ , fax: .
- Holiday Inn, 31 Prestige Plaza Dr, ☏ .
- Motel 6 Dayton - Miamisburg, 8101 springboro pike, ☏ , fax: . 8101 Springboro Pike.
- [formerly dead link] Hawthorn Suites Dayton South/Mall, 155 Prestige Place, ☏ , fax: .
- Miamisburg Branch Library, 545 E Linden Ave. Offers free Wi-Fi.
|Routes through Miamisburg|
|Toledo ← Dayton ←||N S||→ Springboro → Cincinnati|
|Shelbyville ← Rushville ← becomes ←||W E||→ Jct S N → END|