Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 James M. Cox Dayton International Airport (DAY IATA), 3600 Terminal Drive ((Located in the town of Vandalia)), ☏ . Dayton International Airport is the closest large commercial carrier airport to Springboro, approximately a 30 minute drive from North of Springboro.
- 2 Dayton-Wright Brothers Airport (MGY IATA) (located 2 miles north of downtown Springboro). a general aviation airport, and is home to the Wright-B Flyer museum.
- Interstate 75 passes right through Springboro, take Exit 38 from I-75 North, or Exit 44 from I-75 South.
- Interstate 675 outlines the northern edge of Springboro, take Exit 2 from I-675 South.
- 1 Wright "B" Flyer Museum, 10550 Springboro Pike, ☏ . Tu, Th, Sa 9AM-2:30PM. Home to a flying replica of the Wright brothers' second airplane, where visitors get a chance to actually fly in the unique aircraft. Free.
- Springboro Historical Society Museum, 110 S. Main Street, ☏ . Springboro's storied past as a vital stop on the Underground Railroad is detailed in the quaint museum. It reveals information on the elaborate tunnel system and identifies 27 safe houses, many of which still stand today.
- Christmas in Historic Springboro. Experience an old-fashioned Christmas Festival, small-town style. A candle light walk, carolling and tree lighting kick off the festivities, and Saturday's parade draws families from near and far. For three days, visitors can browse shops for unique gifts, take horse-drawn wagon rides around the town, and enjoy food, drink and entertainment and four large craft tents. Historic Springboro was founded by Quakers in the early 1800s. Many of the original houses still stand along Main Street's six block historic district.
- 1 La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Avenue, toll-free: . La Comedia is one of the nation's largest professional dinner theaters with catchy Broadway style productions.
- 1 [dead link] Dayton Mall, 2700 Miamisburg-Centerville Road (Near the I-75/I-675 interchange in Miami Township.), ☏ . Located on the northern edge of Springboro, the Dayton Mall is the largest shopping opportunity in the area.
- The Donut Haus, 305 W Central Ave, ☏ . A small bakery with traditional German influences.
- Mr. Boro's Tavern, 495 N Main St, ☏ . 11AM-2:30AM.
- The Highland Stag, 75 N Main St, ☏ . Scottish Pub
- Springboro Public Library, 125 Park Ln, ☏ .
|Routes through Springboro|
|Dayton ← Miamisburg ←||N S||→ Franklin → Cincinnati|