Jump to navigation Jump to search
Founded in 1816 as Milford, the name was changed to Cedarville in 1843 for the cedar trees growing near the town center.
Cedarville lies at the intersection of US42 and SR72.
- 1 Prairie Grass Trail. Bicycle trail that connects to Xenia going south. Eventually connects to London, and then the outskirts of Columbus going north.
- 1 Cedarville University, 251 N Main St, ☏ , toll-free: . A private Christian university that was founded in 1887. Offers campus tours.
- 2 Harper Mausoleum (George W. Harper Memorial Entrance). A mausoleum from 1915 noted for being stylized after ancient Egyptian architecture. Features twin sphinx. Free.
- 1 Cedarville Opera House, 70 N Main St, ☏ . A historic opera house built in 1888. Hosts a variety of performing arts shows.
- 2 Cedarville Yellow Jackets. The collegiate athletics teams of Cedarville University.
- Cedarville University Bookstore, 251 N Main St, ☏ . Carries athletic apparel as well as school and office supplies.
- Sojourn Cyclery, 1706 Wilmington Rd. Crafts and sells wooden bicycles.
- Mom & Dad's Dairy Bar & Grill, 320 N Main St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Colonial Pizza, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 1 [formerly dead link] Orion Coffee and Tea (Telemetry Coffee Roasters), 85 N Main St, ☏ .
- 1 Cedarville Post Office.
- Cedarville Community Library, 20 S Miller St, ☏ . M-Th 10AM-8PM, F 10AM-6PM, Sa 10AM-5PM.