Milford-Miami Township is a fusion of City of Milford and Miami Township. Milford and Miami Township share the 45150 zip code. Both Milford and Miami Township are unique because Milford is the only city in Clermont County and Miami Township being the most populous place in the county.
The City of Milford's name has its origins in the fact that mills were the sole industry in the city after its founding and the fact that it was safest ford the Little Miami River at Milford's boundary.
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) is on the Kentucky side, so you'll have to cross the bridge to get to Cincinnati. Delta has its second largest hub at the CVG airport.
The easiest point of arrival and departure is on I-275 and exiting the highway at the 275 "Milford, Blanchester" exit. Milford-Miami Township is located along U.S. Route 50, which connects Annapolis, Maryland with Sacramento, California
The two main arteries into Milford are State Route 131 and State Route 28. From I-275 Rt. 28 will abruptly end Milford forking into Main street and Lila Avenue. State Route 131 also begins/ends in Milford and continues on into the abyss known only as "the backroads."
- 1 Cincinnati Nature Center, 4949 Tealtown Rd, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. The CNC is a fantastic way to escape from cities and traffic. The park is 1,500 acres of trees, lakes, and trails. CNC is great for hiking, bird watching, and feeding the fish and turtles during posted times. There is a visitors center next to the parking lot. $9 adult entrance fee.
- Promont House Museum, 906 Main St, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 1:30 - 16:30. The Promont House is noted for its Italiante Victorian architecture and also having been the home of Ohio governor John Pattison. This site is will not be of particular interest to anyone who finds history of buildings and its inhabitants dull, however, it can be educational in the manner the museum depicts Victorian life in America. Another alternative is the entire historical village located in Sharonville, only 25 minutes west of Milford.
- Miami Meadows Park, 1546 State Route 131. Miami Meadows Park is a fairly large park and has a baseball field, football field, basketball court, hiking trail, a lake for fishing, a skate park for skateboarders and a large fenced in dog park. A picnic area makes an excellent place for visitors to rest after running around the park.
- Little Miami Bike Trail
- Frontier Days, Address, ☎ . The Frontier Days festival is held the first week of June. The festival celebrates the City of Milford's founding. A parade is held on the first day, which ends at the festival's grounds on the bank of the Little Miami River.
- Showcase Cinemas Milford 16, 500 Rivers Edge Dr, ☎ . This theater plays all of the latest movies and has ample stadium style seating. Park in the rear of the building if you want to find a parking spot closer to the building. Check the Cincinnati Enquirer for show times or call the theater.
- Milford Bowling Lanes Inc, 834 Highway 28, ☎ .
- Old Milford successfully characterizes hometown charm of the all American Main Street. Some of the noteworthy stores are:
- 1 Bishop's Bicycles, 313 Main St, ☎ . This shop has 116 years of experience with bicycles and bicycle repair.
- Roads Rivers and Trails, 118 Main St, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Outdoor adventure outfitters
- Main Street Trading Co., 125 Main St, ☎ . Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 11:00 - 16:00, Friday, Saturday 11:00 - 17:00, Closed: Wednesday. Main Street Trading Co. sells furniture to give homes an early American period and country feel. The website recommends calling before you arrive at the store.
- Route 28 in Miami Township - along this strip of Route 28 is a several fast food joints, K-Mart, the large department store - Meijer, Kroger, several auto repair shops, and sit down restaurants. Further down from the main shopping stretch of Route 28 is Kohls.
- Historic Milford Association, P.O. Box 35. The website for Downtown Milford, Ohio, with listings for restaurants, businesses, and events in Milford, Ohio.
- 1 Rousters Apple House, 1986 State Route 131, ☎ . July - December 10:00 - 18:00, Closed Mondays. Rousters Apple House specializes in everything apple.
- 2 Angilo's Pizza, 1247 State Route 131, ☎ , fax: . Hours: Sun - Thur: 11AM - 10PM, Fri & Sat: 11AM - 12mid. A well known pizzeria that's more famous for it's more loved hoagies.
- 7 Quaker Steak and Lube, 590 Chamber Dr (Exit 59B off I-275), ☎ .
- 8 Texas Roadhouse, 375 Rivers Edge Dr (Exit 59B off I-275), ☎ . Monday - Thursday: 16:00 - 22:00, Friday & Saturday: 11:30 - 23:30, Sunday: 11:30 - 22:00. Great steakhouse and always busy. Reservations recommended.
- 9 Mint Bistro, 501 Chamber Dr, ☎ . Thai
- 10 Tong's Thai, 1117 Main St, ☎ . Basic decor but good Thai food
- Rousters Apple House, 1980 State Route 131, ☎ . July - December 10AM - 6PM. Try the Rousters Apple House's cider and apple juice.
- Greenies, 1148 State Route 28, ☎ .
- The Main Cup, 126 Main St, ☎ .
- 1 Old Milford Parlor : Coffee & Ice Cream, 119 Main St, ☎ . Great Java whip
- 1 Holiday Inn Express, 301 Old Bank Rd, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Good sized but gloomy rooms. Small pool and gym, basic free breakfast. Close to freeway.
- Milford-Miami Township Clermont County Library branch 1099 State Route 131; Phone: (513) 248-0700; Hours: Monday - Thursday 9AM - 9PM, Friday & Saturday 9AM - 5:30PM. Using the internet is free, however, you'll need to ask a librarian for access if you don't have a library card.
The crime rate in Milford and Miami Township is low with most incidents being related to petty theft or traffic violations.
The following phone numbers are for non-emergencies. Dial 911 if the situation is an emergency. Also, if using a cell phone or calling through an operator be sure to specify Miami Township in Clermont County. There are several Miami Townships in Southwest Ohio and you may be redirected to the wrong emergency call center.
- Miami Township Fire Department and EMS, 5900 McPicken Dr (Immediately off Route 28, across from Skyline), ☎ .
- Miami Township Police Department, 5900 McPicken Dr (Immediately off Route 28, across from Skyline), ☎ .
- Milford Fire Department and EMS, 687 Us Highway 50 # B, ☎ .
- Milford Police Department, 5900 McPicken Dr, ☎ .
- National City, 1105 State Route 28, Phone: +1 513 575-7600,  [dead link]
- Fifth Third, 1093 State Route 28 (Located inside Kroger), Phone: +1 513 248-0434, .
- Key Bank, 881 State Route 28, Phone: +1 513 831-8850, .
- Huntington National Bank, 1097 State Route 28, Phone: +1 513 248-3111, . Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9AM - 5PM, Friday: 9AM - 6PM, Saturday: 9AM - 1PM, Sunday: Closed.
- US Bank, 1082 State Route 28, Phone: +1 513 965-5200, . Hours: Monday - Friday: 10AM - 8PM, Saturday: 10AM - 5PM, Sunday: 12PM - 5PM.
- St. Andrews Church, 543 Main St, ☎ . A Roman Catholic parish. Mass: Sunday 8AM, 9:30AM, 11AM. Several other masses are held during the week - please check the website.
|Routes through Milford-Miami Township|
|Sharonville ← Loveland ←||N S||→ Fort Wright → Erlanger|
|Cincinnati ← Terrace Park ←||W E||→ Hillsboro → Chillicothe|
|Xenia ← Loveland ←||N S||→ Terrace Park → Cincinnati|