Local news and event information about the Loveland, Ohio area can be found at Loveland Magazine.
I-275 provides the easiest access to Loveland, take the Loveland/Indian Hill exit, #52.
Amtrak, All trains arrive and depart from Union Terminal/Cincinnati Museum Center.
The closest airport is located in Cincinnati.
Public transportation bypasses Loveland, however, buses do stop in nearby Milford and Symmes Township. Renting a car would prove to be much more reliable and easier than relying on public transportation.
- Historic Downtown Loveland
- Grailville, 932 O'Bannonville Rd, ☎ . The center desrcibes itself as dedicated to promoting feminism, and a center for spiritual and cultural understanding.
- Loveland Castle (Call for directions), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Hours: April - September 30: Daily: 11:00 - 17:00, November - March 31: Weekends only: 11:00 - 17:00. Local resident Harry Andrews built a stone castle on the banks of the Little Miami River in Loveland, Ohio. The castle reflects architecture of medieval castles, because there is no working plumbing and at least one well hidden room.
- Greater Loveland Historical Society and Museum, 201 Riverside Dr, ☎ . Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 13:00 to 16:30 and by appointment.
- Maritain Gallery/Schickel Studios, 200 W. Loveland Ave, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Walk, Run, or Cycle on the Little Miami Bike Trail.
- Loveland Canoe & Kayak, 200 Crutchfield Pl (Exit 52 off of I-275), ☎ . The company arranges daily canoeing trips. Please consult the web site for details.
- Castle Skateland, 980 Loveland-Maderia Rd, ☎ . The Castle Skateland is an enormous roller skating rink available for parties, and occasionally has nights open to the general public.
- Loveland Stage Company, 111 South 2nd St. The Loveland Stage Company has several productions scheduled for each season and has an up-to-date schedule on its website.
- Rozzi's Fireworks, 10059 Loveland Madeira Rd., ☎ . June 1- June 18: 10:00 – 20:00, June 19 – July 3: 10:00 – 22:00, July 4: 10:00 – 20:00. Don't blow off a hand with these colorful fireworks. Rozzi's is a famous institution providing services for every single fireworks display in Southwest Ohio. If purchasing fireworks you will have to leave the state to use fireworks, because it's against the law to use most fireworks in Ohio.
- Running Spot East, 127 West Loveland Ave (Near the Old Loveland entrance to the Little Miami Bike Trail), ☎ . Place to go if you want to walk or run the Bike Trail and need some shoes or other accessories.
- Loveland Bike & Skate Rental, 206 Railroad Ave (Exit 52 off of I-275), ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com.
- LaRosa's Pizzeria, 901 Loveland-Madeira Rd, ☎ . (This is the number for the central call center)Monday - Thursday: 11:00 - 21:30, Friday - Saturday: 11:00 - 23:30, Sunday: Noon - 21:30. A Cincinnati based pizzeria founded by former boxer Buddy LaRosa.
- Paxton's Grill, 126 West Loveland Ave, ☎ , fax: .
- Skyline Chili, 6016 South State Route 48, ☎ . A Cincinnati area favorite and must eat.
- Toot's Restaurant, 12191 Montgomery Rd, ☎ . Su. - Th.: 11AM - 11PM. F. - Sa.: 11AM - Midnight. In its heyday, Toot's was a great burger joint that was lively and saw crowds and servers dancing atop bars. Now, the place isn't as popular or fun, but decent burgers can still be had.
- The Works, 20 Grear Millitzer Ln, ☎ . Monday-Thursday: 11:00 - 22:00, Friday - Saturday: 11:00 - 00:00, Sunday: 11:00 - 21:00.
- Kirby's, 378 Bridge St., ☎ . Burgers, chicken, and beer
- Tano Bistro & Catering, 204 W. Loveland Ave., ☎ .
- Julian's Deli & Spirits, 200 W. Loveland Ave. (On the Little Miami Scenic Trail), ☎ . Sandwiches, soup, casseroles, side dishes, and desserts
- Bee Jay's Lounge, 1515 State Route 28.
- Paradise Sports Bar, 1607 State Route 28.
- Mingles Sports Bar & Grill, 1296 State Route 28.
- Loveland Dairy Whip (Whippy Dip), 611 W Loveland Ave (4 Blocks west of Bike Trail), ☎ . 2PM - 10PM. Serving soft serve desserts since 1955. Has sundae concoctions with
names like Peanut Butter Krusher, the E.T. Parfay and the Clown. But ask many of our customers and they'll recommend the Chocolate Mountain - chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, chocolate pudding, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
While lacking the selection of nearby Cincinnati, Loveland does have two hotels in town.
- Hilton Garden Inn, 6288 Tri Ridge Blvd (Located directly off the "Wards Corner" exit on I-275), ☎ .
- Sleepy Hollow Inn, 378 Bridge St.
- Chase Bank, 513 Loveland-Madeira Rd, ☎ .
- Key Bank, 9861 Montgomery Rd, ☎ .
- National City Bank, 10600 Loveland-Madeira Rd, ☎ .
- Deerfield Township
- Milford-Miami Township, both the City of Milford and Miami Township border Loveland.
|Routes through Loveland|
|Sharonville ← Montgomery ←||W E||→ Milford → Erlanger|
|Cincinnati ← Montgomery ←||W E||→ Deerfield → Columbus|
|Xenia ← Lebanon ←||N S||→ Milford → Cincinnati|