- City of Mason, Ohio, 6000 Mason-Montgomery Rd., Mason, OH 45040, ☏ .
- Northeast Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, 316 West Main Street. Mason, OH 45040, ☏ .
From Interstate I-71 northbound, take Ohio Exit 24 (Western Row Road/Kings Island). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left (West) on Western Row Road/Tylersville Road. Stay right on the three lane road to stay on Tylersville Road. At the intersection of Tylersville Road with Mason-Montgomer Road, turn right (north). One mile north, Mason-Montgomery Road intersects with Main Street (State Route 42). You are now in downtown Mason, Ohio.
From Interstate I-71 southbound, take the Kings Mills Road exit. Kings Mills Road west. At a T-intersection, Route 741 turns north, Kings Mills turns south. Kings Mills Road curves through a residential neighborhood before turning back to the west. Kings Mills Ts into Main Street (State Route 42). Turn left (west) on Main Street about 3 blocks to the intersection of Main Street with Mason-Montgomery Road. You are in downtown Mason, Ohio.
From Interstate I-75, take the Tylersville Road exit. Drive east to the intersection of Mason-Montgomery Road with Tylersville Road. Turn left (north) onto Mason-Montgomery Road. One mile north, Mason-Montgomery Road intersects with Main Street (State Route 42). You are now in downtown Mason, Ohio.
SORTA, Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority, provides bus service from downtown Cincinnati to a parking lot at Western Row Road and Columbia Road and along Bus Route 71/72 (I-71/Columbia Road/Montgomery Road/Fields Ertel Road).
Mason served by three major airports:
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport, Columbus (CMH IATA).
- Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG IATA) [ http://www.cvgairport.com/].
- James M Cox Dayton International Airport, Dayton (DAY IATA).
Each airport can be accessed from Mason with at least some portion of interstate driving.
Estimated driving time from Mason to the airports are:
- Mason to CVG: 45 minutes; I-71 South to I-75 South to I-275 West to Airport Exit.
- Mason to CMH: 90 minutes; I-71 North to I-670 East to Airport Exit, Exit #9.
- Mason to DAY: 60 minutes; Tylersville Road to I-75 North, through downtown Dayton, to I-70 West to Airport Exit.
- 1 Mason Historical Society, 207 West Church Street, ☏ . Home to many antiques, photographs, documents, and artifacts detailing Mason's history.
- 1 Kings Island. Kings Island is one of the world's greatest amusement parks. The park is divided into three different areas - the main park with adult attractions, a children's park, and a water park. Admission to the park grants access to every one of the areas. Kings Island is also the home to record holding coasters like the Beast, the world's longest wooden roller coaster. While you are at the park, don’t miss the chance to ride Kings Island’s 14th and newest rollercoaster, Firehawk, which simulates actual human flight by propelling riders 150 feet (46 m) in the air at speeds of over 50 miles per hour (80 km/h).
- 2 The Beach Waterpark, 2590 Waterpark Dr, ☏ .
- 3 Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati / Mason’s Water Park. - located in Mason
- The Beach Water Park, 2590 Waterpark Drive (The park is in Mason, and is near Kings Island.), toll-free: . At The Beach Waterpark, parents and kids get soaked at more than 40 water rides and attractions. Go airborne on the five-story drop of The Cliff, ride the foaming river of Volcanic Panic, and propel your body at 65-miles per hour on The Banzai. With volleyball and basketball courts, teen and reggae dance nights, and the award-winning Dive-In Movies, a visit will truly be a day at The Beach!
- Great Wolf Lodge, 2501 Great Wolf Dr, toll-free: . With over 400 lodge-themed suites you can get soaked at one of America's largest indoor water parks, measuring 78,000 sq. ft., with eleven waterslides, six pools, an interactive treehouse waterfort, and 410,000 gallons of heated water - all year round.
- The Golf Center at Kings Island, 6042 Fairway Drive, ☏ . 18 Holes of Golf designed by Jack Nicklaus. Experience the Grizzly-the 18 hole championship course played by the best of the PGA, the LPGA, and the Senior PGA TOUR for the last 30 years.
- Western & Southern Financial Group Masters & Women's Open. The best and brightest in tennis visit Mason every year for this premier tour stop. The Women's event is held in July and features players the likes of Serena Williams. The Men's event is held in August and features players the likes of Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
- AVP Cincinnati Open: Pro Beach Volleyball Championship Series. The best men's and women's pro beach volleyball players battle it out in the AVP's season-ending event in late August. Mason will host the tournament through 2011.
Festivals and Fairs
- Mason Heritage Festival.
- Christmas in Mason.
- Aces & Eights Harley Davidson, 2383 Kings Center Court, ☏ . "Where the legend lives" is the motto of this premier Harley dealer. You can buy new or used bikes, as well as purchase all the parts, accessories, and apparel to keep you and your hog in tip-top shape.
- Kings Mill General Store & Christmas Shop, 5687 Columbia Road (In Kings Mill, just minutes from attractions like Kings Island and Great Wolf Lodge in Mason.), toll-free: . From Fontanini Nativities and Nutcrackers to animal, holiday, and character-themed ornaments, this quaint establishment provides a fantasy in every room. For 23 years, this family-owned business has been a must-see for individuals and groups alike.
- Deerfield Towne Center, 5305 Deerfield Boulevard, ☏ . Contemporary, open-air mall facility featuring retailers like Ann Taylor, Bed Bath & Beyond, Borders, Coldwater Creek, Dick's, Lane Bryant, New York & Company, and Wild Oats.
- DuPriest Antiques and the Unusual, 207 W. Main Street, ☏ .
- Mad Potter LLC, 600 Reading Rd (From Tylersville Road, Take Reading Road (State Route 42) North; Building is on the Right), ☏ .
- Martha's Heirlooms, 128 E. Main Street, ☏ .
- The Red Door, 600 Reading Road, ☏ .
- Kitty Brew Cat Cafe, 6011 Tylersville Rd (behind Buffalo Wild Wings at the corner of Tylersville & Snider Roads.), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a latte and relax with all of the feline residents who are up for adoption.
- Pitrelli's Italian Restauranté (Pitrelli's Italian Restaurante), 404 2nd Ave.
- Wildflower Cafe, 207 E Main St, ☏ .
- Lucky Dog Grille, 729 Reading Rd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Woodhouse Kitchen and Bar, 2629 Water Park Dr, ☏ .
- James Third Base Sports Bar and Grill, 1079 Reading Rd, ☏ , ✉ Jamesthirdbase@gmail.com.
- Clyborn Provisions and Spirits (Clybornes), 5948 Snider Rd Suite B.
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast, 9365 Waterstone Blvd, ☏ , fax: .
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast, 9369 Waterstone Boulevard, ☏ , fax: .
- Best Western Inn & Suites, 2793 Water Park Drive, ☏ , fax: .
- 2 Cincinnati Marriott Northeast, 9664 Mason Montgomery Road, ☏ , fax: .
- 3 Great Wolf Lodge, 6100 Kings Island Drive, ☏ . $300 + per night.
- Mason Public Library (Mason PL), 200 Reading Rd, ☏ .
Be alert for drunk drivers on the weekend.
|Routes through Mason|
|Columbus ← Lebanon ←||N S||→ Blue Ash/Montgomery → Cincinnati|
|Cincinnati ← Sharonville ←||W E||→ Lebanon → Xenia|