Jump to navigation Jump to search
I75 and SR4 both pass through Monroe Ohio.
- 1 Lux Mundi. A statue of Jesus Christ at the Solid Rock Church. More inviting then the previous statue, which was nicknamed "Touchdown Jesus", locals refer to this statue as "Hug Me Jesus"
- 2 National Voice of America Museum of Broadcasting, 8070 Tylersville Rd, West Chester, ☏ .
- 1 Monroe Park.
- Fresh Cafe, 11 American Way, ☏ .
- Old Street Saloon, 13 Old St, ☏ .
- Comfort Inn, 120 Senate Dr, ☏ .
- Monroe Lending Library, 6 E Ave, ☏ .
|Routes through Monroe|
|Dayton ← Middletown ←||N S||→ West Chester → Cincinnati|