Jump to navigation Jump to search
West Chester is a township in southwest Ohio, about midway between Dayton and Cincinnati, but is considered a suburb of Cincinnati.
I-75 provides easy access to West Chester with exits 19, 21 and 22.
- 1 Voice of America Bethany Relay Station, 8070 Tylersville Road (Exit 22 off of Interstate 75 and travel east about one mile.), ☏ . This was the heart of the Voice of America radio network. It was the world's most powerful broadcasting station and helped to promote American policies and democratic ideals throughout the world. The station was considered so important that it had a direct line to the White House. $5..
- 2 EnterTRAINment Junction, 7379 Squire Ct. The worlds largest indoor model train display.
- [dead link] Union Centre Boulevard Bash!. The Union Centre Boulevard Bash! is a three day outdoor music fest. The festival is held in August. Check the website for details.
- 1 Keehner Park.
- Bravo! Cucina Italiana, 9436 Water Front Dr., ☏ .
- Jag's Steak & Seafood, 5980 West Chester Rd., ☏ . $20-$60.
- Sleep Inn Cincinnati, West Chester Hotel, 5944 West Chester Road, ☏ .
- Staybridge Suites, 8955 Lakota Drive West, ☏ .
- Cincinnati Marriott North, 6189 Mulhauser Road, ☏ .
- Holiday Inn Express, 8567 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, ☏ .
- MidPointe Library (West Chester Library), 9363 Centre Pointe Dr, ☏ .
- The Islamic Center of Greater Cincinnati, 8092 Plantation Dr (North of Cincinnati in the City of West Chester), ☏ . Muslim services.
|Routes through West Chester|
|Dayton ← Monroe ←||N S||→ Sharonville → Cincinnati|