Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Buck Creek State Park. Has camping, beach, frisbee golf, volleyball, playground and cabins
- 2 Wittenberg University. Has many historic buildings.
- 3 Clark County Heritage Center.
- Madonna of the Trail.
- 4 Clark County Courthouse.
- 5 Springfield Museum of Art (Springfield Art Museum), 107 Cliff Park Rd, ☏ . $5.
- Carleton Davidson Stadium.
- 1 Chakeres Theatre. A Black Box theater and dance studio for Whittenberg University
- Frame Haven Art Gallery, 1300 Goodwin Ave. (across from Meijer, south on Hillcrest, east on First Avenue), ☏ . Fine art gallery and custom frame shop. Local artisans' work is displayed and promoted.
- 1 Upper Valley Mall.
- Tavernette Inn, 111 West Main St., Medway, ☏ . Tavernette Inn is the only restaurant in downtown Medway. They are known for their large selection of antique toys on display in cases and old memorbilia on the walls, as well as their unique relish tray.
- 1 Clark County Public Library.
|Routes through Springfield|
|Indianapolis ← Dayton ←||W E||→ London → Columbus|
|Findlay ← Urbana ←||N S||→ Yellow Springs → Wilmington|