Visitor Information Centre
There's no car hire in Beechworth. You'll need your own vehicle or simply walk.
- 1 Newtown Falls, 1 Ford St, ☏ .
The historic precinct contains a number of well-preserved grand buildings from the gold-rush times, and walking among them is like stepping back to the prosperous times of this town.
- Cycle, The old railway line from Beechworth to Wangaratta and also to Bright has been converted into a fully paved railtrail. . There is a downhill cycle from Beechworth, and it would be quite possible to cycle from Beechworth to Everton for lunch and return in a day. Bicycles can be easily hired from Beechworth for the trip.
- Beechworth Honey experience, Cnr Ford & Church Streets (Main Street Beechworth), email@example.com. Retail outlet as well as an excellent "tour" on beekeeping.
- Beechworth Bakery, 27 Camp St. Near the centre of town. A popular place to buy lunch. Try coffee on the upstairs balcony. So popular, that now they have branches all over Victoria.
BLYNZZ Coffee Roasters for the best coffee in town. These guys focus on coffee and are a specility coffee roaster. BLYNZZ are at 43 Ford St, just up the hill.
- 1 Le Blanche Ice Creamery, 3 Camp St, ☏ . Su-Th 10AM-5PM, F-Sa 10AM-7PM.
- The Squid, 31 Camp St, ☏ . M-Th 8AM-5PM, F 8AM-9PM Sa-Su Closed.
- 1 Beechworth on Bridge Motel, 38 Bridge Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Armour Motor Inn, 1 Camp St.
- 3 Gorge, 10 Last St, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 10AM. B&B with garden and pool.