Biddeford is a city located in southern Maine. It was once a booming town full of textile mills, the service and manufacturing industries are the major city employers. Approximately 33% of the population speaks French, due to the influx of French-Canadian immigrants to the city's mills in the 18th and early 19th centuries.
- La Kermesse. An annual Franco-American heritage festival that celebrates the prominent role Franco-Americans have played in the history of the city and the state.
- Walmart Supercenter, 525 Alfred St, ☎ .
- Hannaford Supermarkets, 299 Elm St, ☎ .
- Rite Aid, 335 Alfred St, ☎ .
- 7-Eleven, 66 Alfred St, ☎ .
- Best Buy, 405 Mariner Way, ☎ .
- Olympia Sports, 118 Shops Way, ☎ .
- Sears, 420 Alfred St, ☎ .
- CVS Pharmacy, 384 Elm St, ☎ .
- Target, 585 Alfred Rd, ☎ . Route 111.
- Cumberland Farms, 584 Alfred St, ☎ .
- Alex Pizza. Great personal sized pizzas. A "must eat" if ever in town.
- George's Italian Sandwich Shop. Best Italian subs in Maine.
- TJ's Pizza. Great family pizza specials 50s style motif.
- Mulligan's. Everything is under $5
|Routes through Biddeford|
|Portland ← Saco ←||N S||→ Kennebunk → Boston|
|Portland ← Saco ←||N S||→ Kennebunk → Portsmouth|
|Dover ← Kennebunkport ←||W E||→ Saco → Portland|