Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Ostseebad Binz Railway Station. Served even by the occasional ICE and IC (more in the summer), this station is a convenient entry point to the town
- Train station: Binz LB – steam-powered narrow gauge railway, Rügensche BäderBahn - Rasender Roland
- The enormous Prora complex
- Granitz Hunting Lodge
- Sand sculptures, Proraer Chaussee 15. A little pricey but some impressive sand sculptures.
- Beach - good quality sandy beach with a shallow run into the sea. In the summer split into family section (no dogs), dogs allowed section and nudist section.
Large choice of restaurants on Hauptstraße and alone the Strandpromanada.
- 1 Fritz Braugasthaus, Schillerstraße 8, ☏ . Good choice of beers and meals from bio and local sources.
- 2 Weltenbummler, Strandpromenade 42, ☏ .
- 1 Dünen Park, Dollahner Straße 55, ☏ . Holiday apartments in a self contained area on the west edge of Binz. Easy walking distance to beach and the town. Ideal for families with children.
- 2 Loev Hotel, Hauptstraße 20-22, ☏ .
- 3 Dorint Strandhotel Binz, Strandpromenade 58 (on the Binzer Promenade), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Located directly on the Binz promenade, the hotel offers 16 double rooms and 47 suites as well as a 430 square meter spa area. from €100 per room/night.