By direct train from Khabarovsk, Vladivostok, Tynda or Moscow, all of them pass through Belogorsk, the town on Trans Siberian Railway. Riding any other train will need connection in Belogorsk, from where you can also take a bus.
- 1 Blagoveshchensk railway station.
- 2 International airport Ignatyevo (BQS IATA). serves flights to Moscow, Khabarovsk, Chita, Irkutsk, Yekaterinburg, Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk.
By ferry or bus
- 1 Amur Regional Museum of Local History and Nature (Амурский областной краеведческий музей), Lenina str, 165, ☏ .
- Lotus lake (City's suburbs). Blossoms of the lotus in the middle of July.
- Cemetery of Dinosaurs. Archeological site in Raichikhinsky rayon.
Annual festival "Amur Autumn" hosts art films and spectacles from Russia. One of the festivals was honoured by visit of Italian actress Gina Lollobrigida.Official site.
- Balsam. Local liquer
- Chinese vodka with snake.
Chinese and Russian food.
- Hotel Yubileinaya (Гостиница «Юбилейная»), Lenina str., 108, ☏ . Business class
- Hotel Churin (Чуринъ), Shevchenko str., 11, ☏ . Business class.
- Holiday Palace (Холидей Палас), Gorkogo str., 26 (On the 3d floor of Holiday Palace Center.). Economy class.
- Strannik (Странник), Teatralnaya str., 23 (Downtown), ☏ . Economy class.
- Heihe, a Chinese border city on the opposite side of Amur River
|Routes through Blagoveshchensk|
|Irkutsk ← Skovorodino ←||W E||→ Birobidzhan → Khabarovsk|