Brighton is a city in southeast Livingston County featuring a tranquil riverside boardwalk, the Mill Pond, historic cemeteries, local restaurants and art galleries.
Island Lake State Recreation Area has biking and walking trails, beaches, and a sporting clay course.
- Cooper & Binkley Jewelers, 105 W Main St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Open from 10AM; closed on Sundays. Founded in 1949. Jewelry repairing, cleaning and inspection offered as a complimentary service.
- Andre's Fine Jewelers, 425 W Main st, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Open from 10:30AM to 6:30PM: closed on Sundays.. Founded in 1984. In house Jewelry repairing, custom designs, Jewelry fabricators.
- Sagano, 314 W Main St. A Japanese restaurant.
- Lu & Carl's Bar & Grill, 102 W Main St, ☏ .
- The Pound! Bar & Grill, 139 W Main St, ☏ . 11AM-2AM daily. A modern sports bar with live entertainment and a DJ.
- Stout Irish Pub, 125 E Grand River Ave, ☏ . $0.95-19.99.
- 1 Brewery Becker, 500 W Main St, Brighton, MI 48116, ☏ . 3PM-10PM Monday, 3PM-11PM Tuesday-Thursday, 3PM-1AM Friday, 12PM-1AM Saturday, 12PM-8PM Sunday. Brewery Becker is an atmospheric local brewery in Brighton, boasting its tasty beers and historic building that can be rented as a venue. The building, built in 1873, used to be called the Western House. It was built by a local farmer, and used to be a popular hotel in the area.
|Routes through Brighton|
|Lansing ← East Lansing ←||W E||→ Novi → Detroit|
|Flint ← Fenton ←||N S||→ Ann Arbor → Toledo|