Brooke's Point is a 1st class municipality in the province of Palawan, Philippines. According to the 2007 census, it has an estimated population of 58,537. The municipality has become famous for its promotion of ecotourism.
Brooke’s Point is situated at the southeastern side of the island of Palawan.
Shuttle vans (Centro) taking passengers to Brooke's Point town center regularly depart from Centro Shuttle Service Terminal at San Jose, Puerto Princesa City and vice versa. Vans for rent are also available.
Buses and many minivans depart daily from 3AM-5PM to/from Puerto Princesa City.
Tricycles are the main means of transportation within Brooke's Point. They ply the streets between 6AM-7PM, although trips may be arranged privately.
- Sabsaban Falls: Found in Cabar, Aribungas, Sabsaban Falls’ cool and pristine waters is sheltered by a watershed that forms a natural canopy from the sun. About 30 minutes from the town center, Sabsaban Falls may be reached by tricycle or on foot.
- Port Miller & Lighthouse Tower: A historical landmark in Brooke’s Point, Port Miller is a cemented water tank constructed as a source of potable water for the natives and settlers of the municipality. Reportedly built by Sir James Brooke himself, the remnants of the original lighthouse tower are still visible, although the area is now occupied by a new lighthouse.
- Bakbakan Falls & Mainit Hot Springs: Located in Barangay Mainit, the river drops over a steep rock face and falls 50 meters into a natural pool. There is also Mainit (hot), whose waters are reputed to have medicinal properties.
- Brooke’s Point Ecological Park and Mt. Maruyog Farms: Set amidst spectacular scenery, the Brooke’s Point Ecological Park and Mt Maruyog offer high-country buffs with some of nature’s most awesome vistas. The 145-hectare Ecological Park is the showcase of the municipality’s love and concern for nature.
- Ocean Spring: Fresh Water Spring (locally called the "Ocean Spring"), it is a fresh water spring in the middle of the sea, located in Barangay Oring-Oring.
- . Snorkeling, fishing, hiking, trekking
There are a dozen of food stalls inside a big building by the sea next to the main market that the locals call the Fast Food area. Elsewhere you can find small shops serving mainly Filipino food, BBQ, etc.
The Village Cafe, Elizabeth Pension, Sunset Lodge and a few others around town serve Western-style dishes.
- Village Cafe (Village Cafe and Restaurant), Edwards Avenue. 9AM-9PM. Juices, coffee, snacks, Filipino and Western-style dishes. Free WiFi. Charming little cafe serving good food. snacks start at ₱35.
- Brooke's Point Pension House. From ₱650.
- Elizabeth Pension. air condition double with own bathroom 800..
- Sunset Lodge, ☎ . Fan single/double rooms with common bathroom. Over looks the sea. ₱150 single 300 double..