Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bukoba is in Northwest Tanzania.
Bukoba is a bustling town on Lake Victoria.
- 1 Bukoba Airport (BKZ IATA). There are daily flights from Mwanza by Auric Air or Precision Air. There are daily flights from Dar es Salaam by Air Tanzania
- From the Uganda border to Bukoba takes about one hour by bus.
- There are daily buses from Kampala (7 hours). To Bukoba.
- There are daily buses from Mwanza (7 hours).
- There are also a buses coming from Kigoma (13 hours).
- NBC Bank. Has a Visa Card ATM.
- CRCB Bank. Has a Visa Card ATM
- New Rose Cafe, Jamhuri Street. M-Sa. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Bukoba Co-op Hotel, Shore road, ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: noon. Fan single/double rooms with own bathroom. TSh 25,000/30,000.
- Kiroyera Campsite, Shore Road, ☏ . Camping with own or hired tent. On beach and has a restaurant. US$5/7.
- 4 Ways Internet cafe, kashozi Road. 7AM-6PM. TSh 1000 a hour.