Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arizona State Hwy 68 bisects Bullhead City, connecting to Kingman and eventually Laughlin to the west. Bullhead City can be reached from Las Vegas via US 95 to NV state Route 163, or from Kingman via AZ state Route 68.
- McCarran International Airport (LAS IATA), 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, ☏ , fax: . LAS in Las Vegas is the nearest major airport, about 99.9 miles (160.77 km), a 1 hour 38 mins drive, northwest of Bullhead City is served by many domestic and international air carriers. Discount air carriers serving LAS include Southwest Airlines.
- Kingman Airport (IGM IATA), 7000 Flightline Dr., ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. (Starting April 7, 2009) Great Lakes Airlines has daily trips from Ontario, CA. IGM is also a general aviation airport with fuel, tiedown parking, and major airframe and powerplant support services available.
- 2 Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP IATA), 2550 Laughlin View Drive, Suite #117, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 8AM-5PM Monday thru Friday. Airlines servicing Bullhead City: Republic Airline (317) 484-6000 www.rjet.com, Sun Country Airlines (800) 359-6786 www.suncountry.com. IFP is also a general aviation airport with fuel, tiedown parking, and major airframe and powerplant support services available.
- See other nearby airports:
- Sun Valley Airport.
- Willow Springs Ranch Airport.
- Western Arizona Regional Medical Center Heliport.
- Sergio Private Airport.
- Grand Canyon West Airport.
- Grand Canyon West-2 Heliport.
- 1 Davis Camp, 2251 Hwy 68. Tent sites for dry camping (toilets and showers within walking distance); RV sites with full hookups. Laundry facility available onsite.
|Routes through Bullhead City|
|END ←||W E||→ Kingman → Ends at|
|Laughlin ← becomes ←||N S||→ Needles → Lake Havasu City via|