Cabanatuan City is a city in Nueva Ecija, the rice granary of the Philippines.
Buses, jeepneys, and tricycles bound for Cabanatuan are available in any parts of Nueva Ecija.
There are a/c buses going from Cabanatuan to Baler at 8AM and 9:30AM. The trip takes around 4 hours and cost ₱247.
Vans also go from Cabanatuan to Baler for ₱200 but take time to fill up.
Tricycles from ₱15 per person most rides ₱20-30.
There are also jeepneys from ₱8 for the first 4 km.
- 1 Camp Pangatian.
Malls & supermarkets
- N E Pacific Mall, Maharlika Highway. 9AM-9PM.
- Puregold Supermarket, Maharlika Highway. 8AM-9PM.
- Robinsons Mall & Robinsons Supermarket, Maharlika Hi-way. 9AM-9PM.
- SM City Mall & Savemore Supermarket, Maharlika Hi-way. 10AM-9PM.
- Sogo hotel, Maharlika Hi-way (not far from the new SM mall and Robinsons). A good deal is the ₱300 rooms from 8PM till 6AM. ₱300 10 hours and ₱525 for 12 hours.
- Cabanatuan Travellers Apartelle, Papaya road Mabini, ☎ . Single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. ₱700/800.
- [dead link] Greenland Leisure Suites, 756 Mampulo, Bitas, ☎ . It offers 45 air-conditioned rooms, all of which have cable television, free wireless Internet access, and NDD/IDD calls pabx system. US$35.
- Mansion Lodge, maharika Hi-way (next to Sogo Hotel). The least expensive fan double rooms in Cabanatuan. Cable TV costs ₱100 more. ₱500 for 24 hours.
- Microtel Inn & Suites Cabanatuan, Sta. Arcadia, ☎ , fax: . Well-maintained and comfortable rooms.