- 1 Cádiz — provincial capital and oldest city in Western Europe
- 2 Algeciras — the gateway to Morocco
- 3 Algodonales
- 4 Barbate – this a fishing port on the south-west coast of Cádiz province
- 5 El Puerto de Santa María — just across the Cádiz bay from the city of Cádiz
- 6 Jerez de la Frontera
- 7 Novo Sancti Petri
- 8 Olvera
- 9 Sanlúcar de Barrameda
- 10 Tarifa — at the southernmost tip of the Spanish mainland, this town is well known for its picturesque old town (don't miss Ayuntamiento/Town Hall), as well as being a hotspot for windsurfers and kiteflyers
- 11 Chipiona Western town of Cádiz.
- Camara Oscura. The Camara Oscura is a periscope type system mounted on the top of an old tower. It projects its image into a horizontally mounted concave dish about 6 foot in diameter. What you see is a real-time projection of the city, people hanging their laundry on rooftop balconies, birds flying by and ships passing each other out on the ocean. Moving pictures!
Sanlucar de la Barameda, Jerez de la Frontera, and Puerto de Santa Maria, form what is known as the Sherry Triangle in the Cadiz province. Each city specializes in particular types of sherry; Sanlucar produces Manzanilla which is soft enough to taste like a white wine and Jerez produces Fino which is a very dry sherry.