Chipiona is a beautiful town of the coast of Cadiz province in the Costa de la Luz.
- 1 The Chipiona Lighthouse. The most emblematic monument of the town. It is the largest lighthouse in Spain, 3rd in Europe and 5th in the world. Its height from the base is approximately 69 m (226 ft), dates from 1867 and is located in the Punta del Perro.
- 2 The Sports Port. At the beginning of the 90s, the construction of the Sports Port was carried out, located next to the mouth of the Guadalquivir. It was being enlarged in 2008.
- 3 The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Regla. The current building of the sanctuary dates from the beginning of the 20th century, built by a community of Franciscan missionaries, with the help of the Dukes of Montpensier. It has its origins in an old fortress castle from the 14th century, owned by the Ponce de León family, who donated it to the hermits of San Agustín, in 1399, to convert it into a church.
- Parish Church of Our Lady of the O. Built in 1578 and rebuilt in 1794, after the damages suffered by the Lisbon Earthquake.
- 4 Castillo de Chipiona. Houses the museum "Cádiz y el Nuevo Mundo."
- Moscatel Museum. Opened in 2012. Located in the Cooperativa Católico Agrícola.
- 5 Doñana Natural park. 5 km (3.1 mi) away.
Chipiona has many beaches where you can enjoy the sand and the sun. Most of these beaches have been awarded, since the 90s, with the Blue Flag of the Clean Seas of Europe.
- Beach of Camarón-La Laguna. Delimited by the Beach of Regla and the Three Stones, between the tip of Cuba and that of Camarón from which it receives its name.
- 1 Beach of the Three stones-The Whale. It is the southernmost, has a length of 2.4 km (1.5 mi), and is adjacent to the municipality of Rota.
- Montijo-Niño de Oro Beach. Between the municipality of Sanlúcar de Barrameda and the Fishing-Sport Port, it has a length of 3.6 km (2.2 mi).
- Cruz del Mar Beach-Las Canteras. Between the Fishing-Sport Port and the Lighthouse, with a length of 1.5 km (0.93 mi).
- Playa de Regla. It is delimited by the lighthouse and the beach of Camarón, it has a length of 1.7 km (1.1 mi).
Chipiona has fresh fish and you should prove on its quality restaurants.
Of course the white wine is fantastic.
- Hotel Agaró Chipiona, Cruz Roja 38.
- Hotel Chipiona.
- Hotel Brasilia, Avd del Faro, 17, ☏ .
- Hotel Playa.
- Hostal Gran Capitán.
- Hostal Paquito.
- Hotel Al Sur.