Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Calapan Port Passenger Terminal, Quezon Drive.
- 2 Calapan Airport, Quezon Drive. No regular flights as of November 2023. Popularly known as Calapan Airport. This is a community airport managed by CAAP. A bit small, it houses a flying school with residential houses in its perimeter. They have security guards and airport police. Private flights come and go. They have a public restroom for women and men.
There are many shipping lines that sail around the clock to/from Batangas to Calapan.
- Montenegro shipping lines.
- Starlite ferries.
- Fastcat ferry lines.
- 2Go SuperCat.
By bus, minivan, jeepney
- Puerto Galera is 48km from Calapan. A jeepney takes 1½ hours.
- Buses and minivans go from Calapan to Roxas, Mindoro (3 hours). From Roxas port you can get a ferry to Malay (Aklan)/Caticlan.
- The Calapan bus station is on J Luna Street near the market.
A tricycle to/from the town to the pier (4 km (2.5 mi)) should cost ₱30.
- 1 Mangyan Heritage Center, Bishop Finnemann Compound, Roxas Drive, ☏ .
- 2 Oriental Mindoro Heritage Museum, Adriatico Street. One of the best locally managed museums in the country. The name of the place is fitting as it will truly give you a glimpse of the proud heritage and culture of Oriental Mindoro. There is no boring corner.
- 3 Calapan City Plaza, A. Bonifacio Street. Open 24 hours. Free.
- 1 Citimart Island Mall, J.P. Rizal Street. 8AM–8:30PM.
- 2 Puregold - Calapan, Strong Republic Nautical Highway. 9AM-9PM. Supermarket.
- 3 Gaisano Capital Mall & Gaisano Supermarket, Strong Republic Nautical Highway. 8AM–6PM.
- 4 Nuciti Central Mall Calapan, J.P. Rizal Street. 9AM–9PM.
- 5 Robinsons Department Store Calapan, 2nd level, Calapan Town Center, Neo Xevera Nautical Highway. 9AM–8PM.
- Riceland 1 Inn, J p Rizal Street, ☏ . Fan single/double room with own bathroom. This hotel was started by a family who owned a rice mill, initially mainly for mill customers. ₱350/₱450.
- Riceland 2 Inn, Del Pilar Street, ☏ . Single/double room with own bathroom. From ₱400.
- Hotel Ma-Yie, Jp Rizal Street, ☏ . Fan single/double room with own bathroom. From ₱500.
- East Lodge Pension House, Mabini Street.
- Marco Vincent Residence Inn, Bonifacio Street.
- 1 Hotel Metropole. Clean and well located. Staff are cheerful & efficient with good English, All rooms have private shower & toilet, but no hot water & some toilets lack seats. Free WiFi, but not reliable. ₱600 fan double, ₱1000 with a/c.
- Bureau Of Immigration Calapan Office. Provincial Capitol Complex. Brgy Camilmil. Phone +63 34-2882245.