Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are many shipping lines that sail around the clock to/from Batangas to Calapan.
- Montenegro shipping lines.
- Starlite ferries.
- Fastcat ferry lines.
- 2Go SuperCat.
By bus, minivan, jeepney
- Puerto Galera is 48km from Calapan. A jeepney takes 1½ hours.
- Buses and minivans go from calapan to Roxas Mindoro (3 hours). From Roxas port you can get a ferry to Caticlan.
- The Calapan bus station is on J Luna Street near the market.
A tricycle to/from the town to the pier (4 km (2.5 mi)) should cost ₱30.
- Mangyan Heritage Center, Barangay Caleero, ☎ .
Malls & supermarkets
- Citimart Island Mall, J p Rizal. 9AM-8PM.
- Puregold Supermarket, Strong Republic Nautical Highway. 9AM-9PM.
- Gaisano Capital Mall & Gaisano Supermarket, Strong Republic Nautical Highway. 9AM-8PM.
- Robinsons Supermarket., Roxas Drive. 9AM-10PM.
- Metro Bank, J p Rizal Street. 24-hour ATM. Has a Master Card/Visa Card ATM. ₱200 fee for overseas cards.
- Jollibee fastfood, Jp Rizal street. 24 hours. Breakfast 7AM-11AM.
- Riceland 1 Inn, J p Rizal Street, ☎ . Fan single/double room with own bathroom. ₱350/₱450.
- Riceland 2 Inn, Del Pilar Street, ☎ . Single/double room with own bathroom. From ₱400.
- Hotel Ma-Yie, Jp Rizal Street, ☎ . Fan single/double room with own bathroom. From ₱500.
- East Lodge Pension House, Mabini Street.
- Marco Vincent Residence Inn, Bonifacio Street.
- 1 Hotel Metropole. Clean and well located. Staff are cheerful & efficient with good English, All rooms have private shower & toilet, but no hot water & some toilets lack seats. Free WiFi, but not reliable. ₱600 fan double, ₱1000 with a/c.
- Bureau Of Immigration Calapan Office. Provincial Capitol Complex. Brgy Camilmil. Phone +63 34-2882245.