Calella has an excellent heritage in addition to some beautiful beaches.
- Municipal Art Gallery In the cultural center, temporary exhibitions of photography and sculpture throughout the year.
- Calella Lighthouse Calella lighthouse from the 19th century has stunning views.
- Refugee Museum Anti-aircraft of the Civil War
- Playa Garbi Excellent beach with the Blue Flag decoration.
- Playa Grande Excellent beach with the Blue Flag decoration.
- Playa de las Rocas Small beach is more like a cove. It is located under the cliffs of the lighthouse, has a nudist area.
The offer of activities in the city is very interesting especially in Summer.
- Voleyball matches and beach soccer Several times a week the city's tourism area organizes Beach Volleyball matches and beach soccer on the beaches for all those who want to participate.
- Walk along the Lighthouse Route A beautiful walk that culminates in the highest part of the city.
You should try the typical Catalan breakfast, the Pantumaca, a bread toast with a thin layer of natural tomato accompanied by Serrano ham.