- 1 [dead link] Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU IATA) (is in the city). many international and domestic flights arrive and depart from there. It is located near San Juan. Luis Munoz Marin is the largest aerial transportation hub in the Caribbean, and one of the largest in the world in terms of passenger and cargo
As you want to, It takes 10 minutes from San Juan, so that will not take that long. All is that you have to do is to take Puerto Rico Highway 26 (unsiged Interstate PRI3). Or, if you want to take another way, Take Puerto Rico Highway 17 and cross the Puente T. Moscoso. It costs $3 each way to go across this bridge. However, it gives a great view of Carolina, Hato Rey, and the lagoon which it goes across.
Carolina is just a little town near San Juan but contains to be what it means to be the location of the main international airport. As well, there's just only 1 bridge in the town is Teodoro Moscoro Bridge. So as well, It's kind of good that is what it means before. To make away, That it's always access faster if you take Highway 26.
- Museo del Niño (Children's Museum), ☏ , , . Children $6, Adults $10.
- El San Juan Hotel & Casino, 6063 Isla Verde Avenue, toll-free: . Beachfront location in the Isla Verde district of San Juan and 15 minutes from the shopping, entertainment, and history of charming Old San Juan.
- Embassy Suites, 8000 Tartak Street. It is just located near the airport. It's next to Puerto Rico Highway 26 also. It's a great hotel for sightseeing of airplane flights.
- [dead link] ESJ Towers Puerto Rico, 6165 Isla Verde Ave, ☏ .
- Howard Johnson, 4820 Isla Verde Ave, ☏ .
To transport to another city. San Juan takes about 10 minutes, Ponce will take 2 hours, and to get Arecibo will take about 1 hour. Take Puerto Rico Highway 26 to get to San Juan. Take Puerto Rico Highway 52 to get to Ponce, and take Puerto Rico Highway 22 to get to Arecibo.