Cave Junction is located on U.S. Route 199 (Redwood Highway) about 30 miles (48 km) southwest of Grants Pass. To get to the Oregon Caves, turn onto Oregon 46 and follow it 20 miles (32 km) to the monument.
The 1 Junction Inn bus stop on Redwood Highway at Caves Highway is the main stop for buses serving Cave Junction.
- SouthWest POINT, ☏ , toll-free: . Inter-city bus service serving southwestern Oregon and Del Norte County, California. The bus runs from Brookings and Crescent City to the west and Grants Pass, Medford, Ashland, and Klamath Falls to the east. Fares $8-35 based on distance.
- Josephine Community Transit, ☏ . Local transit service operating in Josephine County. The Route 50 bus links Cave Junction with Grants Pass, which is the hub of the JCT network. $2 one-way, $6 day pass.
- 1 Illinois River Forks State Park, toll-free: . Has a 9-hole disc golf course, picnic areas and fishing at the confluence of the east and west forks of the Illinois River. Free.
- Vertical Horizons Treehouse Paradise, 3305 Dick George Rd., ☏ .
- Oregon Caves National Monument - The famous caves lie 20 miles east of Cave Junction on Oregon Route 46.
|Routes through Cave Junction|
|END ← Grants Pass ←||N S||→ Crescent City → END|
|END ←||W E||→ Oregon Caves N.M. → END|