Jump to navigation Jump to search
These cities and towns are on or near the I-70 or US50 corridor from St. Louis to Kansas City:
- 1 Jefferson City — state capital of Missouri
- 2 Boonville — starting point of the Santa Fe Trail
- 3 Clinton — the starting point of the Katy Trail
- 4 Columbia — home of the University of Missouri - Columbia
- 5 Fulton — site of Winston Churchill's "Iron Curtain" speech
- 6 Hermann
- 7 Sedalia — birthplace of composer Scott Joplin, the "King of Ragtime."
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Warsaw — close to the Truman State Park.
These cities and towns appear primarily along the former US Route 66 from St. Louis to Springfield:
- 10 Bourbon
- 11 Conway
- 12 Cuba
- 13 Lebanon
- 14 Jerome
- 15 Rolla , home of the University of Missouri - Rolla
- 16 Salem
- 17 St. Robert
The Santa Fe Trail originates in this region.