Warsaw (Missouri) is a city in Central Missouri.
Warsaw is a city near Truman Lake and next to the uppermost section of the Lake of the Ozarks. Part of the city of Warsaw is on the other side of the Lake of the Ozarks; this part is known as White Branch.
The area around downtown Warsaw is a grid road system, making travel around this part of the city easy; however, the rest of the town is not on a grid.
- 1 Benton County Museum, 1660 Hilltop Drive, ☏ .
- 2 Swinging Bridge, Old Highway 7 (Close to the new Highway 7 bridge). This is an old bridge that goes over the Lake of the Ozarks.
- 1 Harry S. Truman State Park, 28761 State Park Road West, ☏ .
- 2 Shawnee Bend Public Use Area, Shawnee Bend Access Road (Go to Truman Lake via West Dam Access Road, and when you reach the dam, turn left).
- 1 Antique Mall, 245 Main Street (Downtown), ☏ .
- 2 Hildebrand's Framing & Gifts, 230 Main Street (Downtown), ☏ .
- 3 Wooden Wagon, 242 Main Street (Next to The Rusty Skillet), ☏ .
- 1 Calgaro's Pizza, 840 Main Street, ☏ . There is one other Calgaro's Pizza restaurant in Cole Camp, Missouri.
- 2 Corner Gardens Bar & Grill, 317 Main Street, ☏ . Open all days except Sundays; opens at 10 AM and closes at midnight.
- 3 Cow Patties, 606 Main Street, ☏ . "Don't judge a restaurant by its name." From the outside, the restaurant looks like a log cabin, but it doesn't inside.
- 4 Joiner's Dounuts, 701 Main Street, ☏ .
- 5 The Rusty Skillet, 248 Main Street (Downtown), ☏ .
- 1 Common Ground Cafe (On the Osage), 145 Main Street (Downtown), ☏ .
- 2 Nix Horseshoe Bar, 312 Benton Street (Corner of Main Street and Benton Street), ☏ .
- 3 Warsaw Bar, Old Highway 7 (Near the Swinging Bridge).
Most of Warsaw's hotels and motels are not actually near the center of the city, but are instead scattered around the edges of it.
- 1 Headwaters Motel, 31560 Warsaw Avenue (Near U.S. Route 65 and close to Lake of the Ozarks), ☏ .
- 2 Truman Lodge, 1603 Commercial Street (Near U.S. Route 65), ☏ .
- Clinton is a small city to the west, being on the other side of the Truman Lake from Warsaw. It is at the start of the Katy Trail.