Centreville is an unincorporated city in Fairfax County. The population was 71,000 in 2010. This article also covers the nearby town of Clifton and its surrounding area.
There are numerous shopping centers built around the town center. The presence of Korean stores can be found in these shopping centers. Many stores are the hangouts of young Koreans. You can also find many Korean churches around the area.
The city is approximately 20 miles from Washington, DC.
Centreville is served by three major roads. U.S. Route 29, the main artery through the town, enters Centreville from the west. Virginia Route 28 enters from the south and interchanges with U.S. Route 29 in between Centreville's two main shopping centers. Interstate 66 comes from the south-west and interchanges with both routes before heading toward Washington, D.C. in the east or western Virginia.
The area is served by several Fairfax Connector bus routes connecting to the Metrorail system: 640, 641, 642.
- Food Corner Kabob House, 14220-A-1 Centreville Sq (Lee Hwy (US Hwy 29) and Centerwood Dr/Trinity Pkwy next to Sun Trust Bank), ☏ . An Afghan restaurant. Their Kabob meals are wonderful, especially the sauce, bread and, chickpeas. The employees are nice. Quite possibly one of the top ten restaurants in Centreville. Here are some reviews which are far more informative then this one.
- Clifton Cafe, 7144 Main St Clifton, VA 20124, ☏ .
- Main Street Pub, 7140 Main St, Clifton, ☏ .
- [dead link] Peterson's Ice Cream Depot LLC, 7150 Main St, Clifton, ☏ .
- Trummer's On Main, 7134 Main St, Clifton, ☏ .
- Cupcaked, 12644 Chapel Rd, Clifton, ☏ .
- Trattoria Villagio, 7145 Main St., Clifton, ☏ .
- [dead link] Clifton Wine Shop & Tasting Room, 7145 Main St, Clifton, ☏ .
- Paradise Springs Winery, 13219 Yates Ford Rd, Clifton, ☏ . In Clifton's suburbs, about 1 mile from Clifton and 2 and a half miles from Centreville.
- SpringHill Suites Centreville Chantilly, 5920 Trinity Parkway, ☏ . Located within ten minutes of the Dulles Expo Center and Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD).
- Extended Stay America Hotel, 5920 Fort Drive, ☏ .
- Manassas don't go there next, go there at the same time. With Centreville road (SR 28) connecting Centreville and the Manassas area, they're almost two different parts of the same city.
- Clifton. Directly south-east of Centreville. While pretty much the only thing to do in Clifton's suburbs is to drive around and look at the pretty houses (which is actually pretty enjoyable), or go to one of the parks, Clifton itself is a pretty little town with a few restaurants. Pretty is the word to describe Clifton: pretty suburbs, with pretty houses on beautiful large lots, and the pretty suburbs surround a pretty little town with pretty buildings.
|Routes through Centreville|
|Middletown ← Manassas ←||W E||→ Fairfax → Washington, D.C.|
|Washington, D.C. ← Fairfax ←||N S||→ Manassas → Charlottesville|