North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Georgia (state) > Metro Atlanta > ChambleeJump to navigation Jump to search
Chamblee is a city in Metro Atlanta.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the nearest international airport.
- Chamblee's Antique Row, Broad Street & Peachtree Industrial Boulevard (inside I-285 (exit 31-A)). Antiques & Collectibles, Chamblee’s Antique Row District is the largest and most distinctive antiques destination in the Southeast.
- Atlanta Chinatown Mall, 5383C New Peachtree Road (via I-85 & Peachtree Industrial Blvd.), ☏ . Dining, shopping and socializing with the 100,000 Chinese Americans in Atlanta.
- [dead link] Downwind Restaurant and Lounge, 2000 Airport Road Ste. 201, ☏ . 11AM-10PM. Perched above the runways of PDK Airport and voted Best Burger.
- The Mad Italian, 2197 Savoy Drive, ☏ . 11AM-10PM. Italian hoagies, pizza, pasta and cheese steak.
- Old Brick Pit Barbeque, 4805 Peachtree Rd, ☏ . M - Sa 11AM - 8PM.
- Suburban Extended Stay, 2050 Peachtree Industrial Ct, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. A pet-friendly hotel which offers free premium cable television with movie channels.
City of Chamblee, 5468 Peachtree Road, open Monday - Friday 8:30AM-5PM, ☏
|Routes through Chamblee|
|Asheville ← Doraville ←||N S||→ Decatur → Atlanta|
|END ← Doraville ←||N S||→ Buckhead, Atlanta → Downtown Atlanta|