Doraville is in Metro Atlanta. It was once the location of the Doraville GM plant, which closed in 2005 and now a mixed-use shopping district is proposed to be built at that location. Doraville is well known throughout the Metro Atlanta area for the Buford Highway Corridor, which is an international enclave that offers stores, restaurants, and bars of many different nationalities, most commonly Mexican, Korean, Vietnamese, and Chinese.
Interstate 285 runs close to Doraville, and close to the interchange with the Buford Connector (GA 13).
The Northeast Rail Line of MARTA terminates at Doraville Station.
- Huong Giang. Specializing in traditional Vietnamese food from the central city of Hue, Huong Giang offers adventurous Asian cuisine for both first timers and die hard fans.
- El Taco Veloz, 5670 Roswell Rd, ☏ . Although it resembles a rundown shack from the outside, the Mexican food inside El Taco Veloz is delicious.
- Penang. This restaurant serves Malaysian cuisine at its finest (and most authentic).
- 88 Tofu House. Despite the name, this restaurant features several tasty meat dishes and spicy kimichi soup and offers cheap lunch and dinner specials.
- 1 Hae Woon Dae, 5805 Buford Hwy NE, ☏ . This Korean BBQ joint brings your ordered meat to your table and cooks it in front of you.
- Panahar. This inviting restaurant serves Bangladeshi fare including meats like lamb and chicken, creative vegetable dishes and round flatbread called naan.
- Canton House. Serving both Cantonese and Americanized Chinese favorites, this restaurant serves great fresh Chinese dishes and dim sum.
- Karaoke Melody. F — Where you can rent private rooms and choose from songs in 13 different languages, including English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Hindi and Thai.
|Routes through Doraville|
|Asheville ← Duluth ←||N S||→ Chamblee → Atlanta|
|END ←||N S||→ Chamblee → Downtown Atlanta|