Jump to navigation Jump to search
Duluth is a suburb of Metro Atlanta. It is a medium-sized railway town historically called Howell's Crossing.
- Duluth Fall Festival: Every year, on the last Sunday of September, vendors from around Atlanta promote their various businesses with fun food and free commodities.
- Take a Walk: W.P Jones Park and Bunten Road Park are just a few of Duluth's various recreational parks.
- Gwinnett Place Mall — This pleasant mall is located at 2100 Pleasant Hill Rd.
- Duluth Diner: A diner in downtown Duluth where they serve from breakfast through dinner such as oatmeals, pancakes and burgers.
- Good Word Brewing & Public House: One of the few local brewpubs situated in 3085 Main St.
- Ganghodong 678; The first Korean BBQ restaurant in the States from the Gang Ho-Dong franchise, which is one of the most successful BBQ brands in Korea.
- Atlanta Marriott Gwinnett Place, 1775 Pleasant Hill Road, ☎ . Spanning 17 floors, 410 guest rooms and 16 suites.
- Courtyard Atlanta Gwinnett Mall, 3550 Venture Parkway, ☎ .
- [dead link] Hampton Inn Mall of Georgia, 3240 Buford Drive, ☎ .
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, 2350 Stephens Center Drive, ☎ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 12pm.
- [dead link] Wingate by Wyndham Duluth, 3450 Venture Pkwy, ☎ .
|Routes through Duluth|
|Greenville ← Lawrenceville ←||N S||→ Atlanta → Montgomery|
|Asheville ← Buford ←||N S||→ Doraville → Atlanta|