North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Georgia (state) > Metro Atlanta > Duluth (Georgia)
Duluth is a suburb of Metro Atlanta. It is a medium-sized railway town historically called Howell's Crossing.
- Eastern Continental Divide Memorial
- The Duluth Fall Festival: Every year, on the last Sunday of September, vendors from around Atlanta promote their various buisnesses with fun food and free commodities.
- Take a Walk: W.P Jones Park and Bunten Road Park are just a few of Duluth's various recreational parks.
- Gwinnett Place Mall — This pleasant mall is located at 00 Pleasant Hill Road.
- The Duluth Diner: The Duluth Diner is a diner situated in downtown Duluth.
- Atlanta Marriott Gwinnett Place, 1775 Pleasant Hill Road, ☎ . Spanning 17 floors, 410 guest rooms and 16 suites.
- Courtyard Atlanta Gwinnett Mall, 3550 Venture Parkway, ☎ .
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, 2350 Stephens Center Drive, ☎ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 12pm.
- [dead link]Wingate by Wyndham Duluth, 3450 Venture Pkwy, ☎ .
- [dead link]Hampton Inn Mall of Georgia, 3240 Buford Drive, ☎ .
|Routes through Duluth|
|Greenville ← Lawrenceville ←||N S||→ Atlanta → Montgomery|
|Asheville ← Buford ←||N S||→ Doraville → Atlanta|