South Charlotte is a conglomeration of neighborhoods in the major city of Charlotte in the U.S. state of North Carolina. The district includes the neighborhoods of Ashley Park, Starmount, Carmel and Cedarwood. It is also home to numerous ethnic restaurants and the Quail Hollow Golf Club, which hosts numerous PGA golf tournaments.
- 1 Renaissance Park, 1200 W Tyvola Road, ☏ . 150-acre urban park in South Charlotte with numerous trails and green open spaces.
- 1 Billy Graham Library & Museum, 4330 Westmont Drive, ☏ . 40,000 square-foot museum and public library documenting the life and beliefs of Christian evangelist Dr. Billy Graham.
- 1 Tyvola Mall, 5403 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28217. Outdoor shopping center anchored by PetSmart, Party City, Ashley Furniture and Ross Dress
- 2 Carmel Commons, 7603 Pineville-Matthews Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226. Outdoor shopping center featuring Pet Supplies Plus, Chuck-E-Cheese and numerous other restaurants and shops.
- 3 McMullen Creek Market, 8318 Pineville-Matthews Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226, ☏ . Shopping village with Burlington, Walmart and numerous small specialty shops.
- 4 Quail Corners, 8538 Park Rd, Charlotte, NC 28210, ☏ . Small shopping anchored by Harris Teeter with a small amount of restaurants and shops.