Chipley is a city in West Florida. It's the county seat of Washington County with a population around 3,500.
Although the city has a subtropical climate, in early 1985 it recorded a temperature of 2 °F (−17 °C); this is one of the lowest recorded temperatures in the state of Florida, and the lowest recorded temperature in Florida during the month of January.
- 1 Falling Waters State Park, 1130 State Park Rd (Three miles south of Chipley, off State Road 77A), ☏ . One hundred and seventy-one acres. The park contains a 73-foot waterfall, the highest in the state. The park has such amenities as birding, fishing, hiking, picnicking areas, swimming, wildlife viewing and full camping facilities. Concessions are also available.
- Sunny Hills Golf Club, 3634 Country Club Blvd, ☏ .
- 1 Comfort Inn and Suites, 1140 Motel Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 2 Days Inn, 1110 Lost Lake Rd, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 3 Super 8, 1150 Motel Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 1PM, check-out: 11AM.