Jump to navigation Jump to search
Christiansburg is a city in Southwest Virginia.
Christiansburg sits along Interstate 81.
- 1 Megabus, Roanoke St near US 460, opposite Hubbell Dr (I-81 exit 118B). Service from Washington, D.C., Knoxville, and Atlanta.
- 1 Montgomery Museum and Lewis Miller Art Center, 300 Pepper St SE, ☏ +1 540 382-5644. Tu-Sa 10:30AM-4:30PM. $2 adults, $1 children under 12.
- 1 Starlite Drive-In, 275 Starlight Dr, ☏ +1 540 382-9227. Open F-Su during the summer. Gates open 7:30PM, first film at 9PM. One of the last remaining drive-in movie theaters in Virginia. $5 adults, $3 children under 12. Cash only.
- 2 Crimper's Climbing Gym, 100 Central Ave, ☏ +1 540 251-3041. The bouldering wall stretches 70 feet horizontally and reaches 16 feet above the padding. There are seven top rope stations around our tower ranging from overhanging to slab climbing. The lead cave starts seven feet below the floor level, giving 30 feet of lead climbing.
- Quality Inn, 50 Hampton Boulevard Northeast, ☏ +1 540-382-2055.
- Days Inn, 2635 Roanoke Street, ☏ +1 540-382-0261.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, 2659 Roanoke Street, ☏ +1 540-381-9596.
|Routes through Christiansburg|
|Roanoke ← Salem ←||N S||→ Radford → Kingsport|
|Princeton ← Blacksburg ←||W E||→ Salem → Roanoke|