North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Virginia > Shenandoah Valley > Salem (Virginia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dixie Caverns & Pottery, 5753 W. Salem Street, ☏ .
- Salem Fair, ☏ . 1001 Boulevard. Usually held the end of June, beginning of July. Free admission.
- Salem Museum and Historical Society, 801 E. Main Street, ☏ . Open Tu-F 10AM-4PM; Sa 12PM-5PM. Free.
There are various stores and shops in the East Main Street area.
- Olde Salem Brewing Co. (OSBC), 21 E. Main St., ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Parkway Brewing, 739 Kessler Mill Road (located near I-81 exit 141), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotels / Motels
- Affordable Corporate Suites, ☏ .
- Baymont Inn, 140 Sheraton Drive, ☏ .
- Comfort Inn, 151 Wildwood Road, ☏ .
- Comfort Suites, 2898 Keagy Road, ☏ .
- Econo Lodge, 301 Wildwood Road, ☏ .
- Hampton Inn, 1886 Braeburn Drive, ☏ .
- Holiday Inn, 450 Litchell Rd, ☏ .
- Holiday Inn Express, 1535 East Main Street, ☏ .
- Quality Inn, 179 Sheraton Drive, ☏ .
- Super 8 Motel, 300 Wildwood Road, ☏ .
Bed & Breakfast
- [formerly dead link] Inn at Burwell Place, 601 West Main Street, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. This bed & breakfast is an early 1900s Victorian home. $115-175/night.
- The Old Manse Bed & Breakfast, 530 East Main Street, ☏ . This 1847 inn has two rooms and is listed on the National Historic Register.
Nearby Roanoke is about 20 minutes to the east.
Richmond is about 3 hours to the east.
|Routes through Salem|
|Hagerstown ← Roanoke ←||N S||→ Christiansburg → Wytheville|
|Princeton ← Christiansburg ←||W E||→ Roanoke → Lynchburg|