Clinton and Camp Springs are unincorporated areas in Prince George's County, Maryland.
WMATA offers bus service albeit very infrequently. TheBus Prince George's County's local bus service offers better service but certainly the best form of getting to Clinton is a car. Branch Avenue is the nearest Metro station less than 10 mins away in car.
Car is the best way to get around Clinton. Bus service is very limited especially on weekends. The town is not very walkable.
- 1 Christ Church Cemetery, ☎ . Local cemetery.
- 2 Resurrection Cemetery, 8000 Woodyard Road, ☎ . Local cemetery.
- 3 Saint John the Evangelist Cemetery. Local cemetery.
- Surratt House, 9118 Brandywine Road, ☎ . Tours of the home & tavern that harbored John Wilkes Booth before he assassinated Abraham Lincoln.
- BK Miller Meats & Liquor, 9024 Old Branch Ave, Clinton, MD 20735, A local landmark that has been around since 1913. It is located in the heart of Clinton at the crossroads of Old Branch Ave, Woodyard Rd, Brandywine Rd, and Piscataway Rd.
- 1 Camp Springs Recreation Center. Local park.
- Camp Springs Masonic Lodge, 6311 Old Branch Avenue. Monday 7-10 pm Thursday 10 am-1ː30 pm Friday 10 am - 1ː30 pm. Play duplicate bridge.
- Louise F Cosca Regional Park, 11000 Thrift Rd, Clinton, MD 20735, ☎ . 7:30AM-7:00PM. 690-acre park with a lake & woods boasting paddle boats, campsites, picnic shelters & a playground.
- Hideaway, 6421 Old Alexandria Ferry Rd. 11AM-2AM. Long-standing, Old West–style neighborhood watering hole with billiards, karaoke & pub grub.
- 1 Holiday Inn Express Washington DC East-Andrews AFB, 5001 Mercedes Boulevard, ☎ . Local hotel.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Clinton at Joint Base Andrews, 7800 Ferry Ave, Clinton, MD 20735, ☎ .
- Washington D.C.-The nation's capital is only a 15-25 min drive away depending on traffic.
- Waldorf-Southern Maryland's major city is 15 mins going south on Branch Ave (Route 5)
- Annapolis-Maryland's state capital is about a 30-40 min drive away.
|Routes through Clinton-Camp Springs|
|Baltimore ← Largo ←||N S||→ National Harbor → Alexandria|
|Silver Spring ← Largo ←||N S||→ National Harbor → Alexandria|