North America > United States of America > California > San Joaquin Valley > Madera County > CoarsegoldJump to navigation Jump to search
By car, the best access to Coarsegold is taking California State Route 41 north from Fresno.
- Yosemite Area Regional Transit System (YARTS). May 14 to September 14, seven days a week. The YARTS shuttle travels on Highway 41 between Fresno and Wawona and Yosemite Valley, with stops in Coarsegold at Coarsegold Market and Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. Ticket prices include park entry, and can be purchased from the shuttle driver.
- Madera County Connection's Eastern Madera County route provides limited service from Madera Monday–Friday.
- 1 Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino, 711 Lucky Ln, toll-free: . A resort casino run by the Chukchansi Native American nation. $129 and up.
- Tarantula Festival, ☏ . Annually in late October. Coarsegold is full of tarantulas once a year during their mating season, and this festival celebrates the spiders with tarantula races, displays, costumes, and food.
- 1 Alfonso's Hideaway Mexican, 35364 Highway 41, ☏ .
- Coarsegold Cafe, 35297 Highway 41, ☏ .
- 1 Ravensbrook Bed & Breakfast, 37621 Ravensbrook Way (SR 41, north of Corsegold, turn right on Road 240), ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A two-room bed and breakfast. $100-$290 (varies seasonally).
|Routes through Coarsegold|
|Morro Bay ← Fresno ←||S N||→ Oakhurst → Yosemite N.P.|