Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coastal Odisha is in India.
- 1 Balasore —
- 2 Beleswar —
- 3 Bhubaneswar — state capital and transportation hub
- 4 Brahmapur (previously Berhampore) — also known as Silk City
- 5 Chandipur —
- 6 Gopalpur-on-sea —
- 7 Jaleswar —
- 8 Kendrapara — famous for Balabhadra temple and a tourist destination
- 9 Konark —
- 10 Kuruma —
- 11 Paradip — the port city
- 12 Puri — famous for Jagganath temple and vibrant beach, and the most popular tourist destination in the state
- 13 Taptapani —
Coastal Odisha consists of the districts of Baleswar, Bhadrak, Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur, Kendrapara, Khordha and Puri.