Jump to navigation Jump to search
Codrington is a city on the island of Barbuda.
- Palm Tree Restaurant, is a modest restaurant a couple blocks from the airport, 268 784 4331, 268 779 1074. Choices may include burgers, chicken, and local fare including fish and lobster.
- Wa O'moni, 268 562 1933. New on the island.
- Madison's Bar, Madison Square in the center of town, 268 460 0465. W,Th 2PM-midnight, F,Sa 9AM-2PM, Su from 5PM-1AM. Closed M,Tu.
There are several modest guest houses.
- Palm Tree House, a few minutes from town, +1 268 784-4331, +1 268 779-1074. May have no hot water, but has pleasant rooms. The landlady, Mrs. Deazle, will take orders for dinner and deliver from her restaurant.
- Bus Stop Guest House, a bit closer on River Road at the edge of town, +1 268 720-9957, +1 268 721-2796. Rooms have air conditioning and small refrigerators. Coffee and tea service. The landlord, Lynton Thomas also gives tours and rents cars, and possibly bicycles--ask when you call. He'll meet you at the airport or the ferry dock. About US$70 single, US$80 double.