Jump to navigation Jump to search
The town is the main service centre for Freycinet National Park. The population is about 470 with lots of tourists particularly in the summer months.
Coles Bay is 28km from the A3 Tasman Highway.
- Freycinet Marine Farm, 1784 Coles Bay Road, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 9AM–5PM September–May, 10AM–4PM June, 11AM–4PM July–August. Farm gate sales outlet for local seafood, including oysters, mussels, scallops, abalone and rock lobster. There is a covered seating area.
- Freycinet Bakery & Café, ☏ .
- Iluka Tavern, 31 Esplanade. Daily from 11AM.
- BIG4 Iluka on Freycinet Holiday Park, Reserve Road, ☏ , toll-free: 1800 786 512. Caravan and camping sites, and cabin accommodation.
- Saffire Freycinet, 2352 Coles Bay Road, ☏ .