College Park is a city in Metro Atlanta.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - The World's busiest airport.
Day & Night Taxicab Company 3769 College St. College Park, GA 30337 Phone: +1 404 767-7464
- Main Street, College Park, GA, ☎ . One of College Park Georgia's Historic Site's and Main Attractions. You can visit this street for some great historical sites and restaurants. This street will also take you straight to downtown Atlanta and all the way to Mobile, Alabama.
- Georgia International Convention Center, 2000 Convention Ct Concrse College Park, GA 30337, ☎ . Georgia's newest and second largest convention center.
- College Park Golf Course, 3711 Fairway Drive College Park, GA 30337, ☎ . College Park Golf Course is a nine-hole course with no tee times required, there is also a driving range. $9-$15.
- The Feed Store, 3841 Main Street College Park, GA, ☎ . 11am-2pm & 5pm-10pm. $.
- Joe's on Sullivan, 2144 Sullivan Rd College Park, GA, ☎ . 11am-2am. Joe’s offers an array of contemporary American dishes including signature appetizers, 100% Certified Angus Burgers, Pastas, Fresh Seafood and Choice Steaks.
- The Pecan Restaurant, 3725 Main Street, College Park, GA, ☎ . Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm Dinner 5:30pm-10:30pm Sunday Brunch 11am-3pm. Directly from the historic train depot on Main Street, College Park, The Pecan fuses old southern charm with a contemporary vibe to create an engaging environment. Crab Cakes, Lamb Chops, Salmon, etc. $$.
- The Tavern at J.R. Crickets, 5040 Old National Hwy, College Park, GA 30349, ☎ . Monday Night Football, $2 Tuesday Domestic Draft Beer, $3 Wednesday on 5pc Wings and Karaoke, $4 Thursday, $7 Friday, DJ on Saturdays and Double Down Sunday (buy one drink get the second drink 1/2 price) $.
- Cambria Suites (email@example.com), 4475 Best Road , College Park, GA 30337 (From South Georgia, I85N to exit 69B Old National Highway. Left onto Old National Highway, right onto Sullivan Rd, Left onto Best Rd. Cambria Suites 4475 Best Rd on left.), ☎ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 12pm. This Cambria Suites hotel is 100 percent non-smoking. $$.
College Park City Hall 3667 Main St. College Park, GA 30337 Phone: +1 404 767-1537
|Routes through College Park|
|Atlanta ← East Point ←||N S||→ LaGrange → Montgomery|
|Atlanta ← East Point ←||N S||→ LaGrange → Auburn|
|Downtown Atlanta ← East Point ←||N S||→ Hartsfield-Jackson ATL → END|