From the north or southwest I-85 passes just east of downtown LaGrange and there are 3 exits for the city.
From the south I-185 is the main thoroughfare leading from I-85 to Columbus, where it terminates.
- Greyhound, 101 Hoffman Drive, ☏ .
Downtown LaGrange is fairly compact and easily travelled on foot, though sites in the rest of the city require a car.
- Bellevue, 204 Ben Hill Street, ☏ . Tu-Sa 10AM-noon, 2PM-5PM. Greek Revival home of Senator Benjamin Harvey Hill. The mansion is open for tours by appointment.
- Callaway Memorial Clock Tower, off Fourth Avenue. Built in 1929 as a memorial to mill operator, Fuller E. Callaway, this clock tower is modelled on the campanile of St. Mark's Cathedral in Venice.
- Hills and Dales Estate, 1916 Hills and Dales Drive, ☏ . Tu-Sa 10PM-6PM Su 1PM-6PM. The historic 1916 home of the Fuller Callaway family designed by noted Georgia architect Neel Reid. The estate also includes the 1832 Ferrell Gardens. Adults and Seniors $10, Students $6 (no children under 6 allowed in the house).
- LaGrange Art Museum, 112 Lafayette Square, ☏ . Tu-Fr 9AM-5PM Sa 10AM-5PM. Occupying the former 1892 Troup County Jail Building, this museum features local, national and international artists in changing exhibits and a noted permanent collection. Free.
- Legacy Museum On Main, 136 Main Street, ☏ . M-F: 9am-5pm 1st & 3rd Sat: 10am-4pm, Sun: closed. Admission is free, donations accepted.
Charlie Josephs: A classic locally owned historic fast-food eatery than needs to be expanded upon here.
|Routes through LaGrange|
|Atlanta ← College Park ←||N S||→ Auburn → Montgomery|
|Rome ← Carrollton ←||N S||→ Columbus → Tallahassee|
|Atlanta ← College Park ←||N S||→ Auburn → Pensacola|