Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corwen is a small town in Denbighshire, Clwyd.
- 1 Owain Glyndŵr statue. life-size bronze statue of the prince mounted on his battle horse
- 2 Saint Mael and Saint Sulien's Church, Mill St. dates from the twelfth century
- 3 Caer Drewyn. early Iron Age hillfort with large stone rampart entrances, guard chamber and deep defensive ditch
- 4 Owain Glyndwr’s Mount. site of castle
- 5 Rhug Chapel (Y Rûg). 17th century chapel within old estate
- 1 Llangollen Steam Railway, Corwen East railway station. You can enjoy a 3-course meal on the train or just go for the ride.
- 1 Rhug Estate Farm Shop, Rhug Estate (A5), ☏ .
- 2 Soldier Of Fortune, Euro House, Ty'n Llidiart Industrial Estate, ☏ . Military uniforms and kits
- 1 [formerly dead link] Parry's Plaice, The Square, ☏ . Fish and Chips
- [formerly dead link] Abul's Spice, The Square, ☏ .
|Routes through Corwen|
|Snowdonia ← Cerrigydrudion ←||W E||→ Llangollen → Wrexham|