Criccieth (Welsh: Cricieth) is a town in Gwynedd. It is one of the more easterly towns on the south coast of Llŷn and overlooks Tremadog Bay. It is associated with the one time PM of the UK, David Lloyd George, who grew up in the nearby village of Llanystumdwy.
- 1 Criccieth railway station. On the Cambrian Coast Line between Pwllheli and Machynlleth with connections to Shrewsbury (England) and Birmingham (England)
- 3 Arriva : Pwllheli – Criccieth – Porthmadog
- 1 Express Motors : Bangor – Caernarfon – Criccieth – Porthmadog
- 1 Criccieth Castle. was built by Prince Llywelyn ab Iorwerth in the early 13th century. The castle's most notable feature is its massive twin-towered gatehouse.
- 2 Lloyd George Museum, Llanystumdwy.
Some outstanding ice cream is available here.
- 1 Cadwaladers, 5 Castle St Criccieth (On the way to the castle from the main road.). Ice cream shop with many flavors and topping options.
- 2 Castle Fish and Chips, Castle St (On the road to the castle from the main road.), ☏ . Nice traditional fish and chips. There was a line out the door waiting for it to open for dinner one afternoon.
- 1 Henfaes, Porthmadog Road, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. from £35 per person.
- 2 Bron Eifion Country House, ☏ . Hotel & Restaurant
- 3 Bron Rhiw Guest House, caernarfon road criccieth ll52 0ap (on B4411 Caernarfon Road), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 9 bedroom guest house. AA 4gold star award and AA Breakfast Award. Very comfortable and welcoming. from £37pp.
- 4 Rhos Country Cottages (Holiday Cottages), Rhos Cottages, Ynys,Criccieth.LL52 0PB (One mile off the B4411 road at Rhoslan), ☏ , , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A collection of 4 quality 5 Star (Visit Wales Graded) self catering cottages. Situated 4 miles north of Criccieth in peaceful secluded grounds with lovely views of Snowdonia and country walks from the door down to the Coastal Path. Accommodation sleeps 2 - 6 people and is open all year. Always warm and inviting. From £380 to £1200 weekly (winter breaks from £80 nightly).