The town is on the coast, with two sandy beaches (though the better beaches lie further down the peninsula, for example; Quarry a busy sandy beach, Porth Neigwl a famous surfing beach and remote tranquil beaches like Porth Ysgo which has a 20' waterfall), a marina host to many Sailing regattas and as the market town has shops and cafés.
- 1 Pwllheli railway station. terminus of the Cambrian Coast Railway from Shrewsbury via Dovey Junction and Machynlleth
- Bus station has connections from Caernarfon (where connections can be made to Bangor); Porthmadog; Nefyn; Abersoch; Aberdaron.
- 1 Carreg yr Imbill (Gimlet Rock). remains of a large granite outcrop and quarry
- 1 Gorwel Self Catering Holiday Cottage (Tyddyn hunan-arlwyo Gorwel), Broom Hall Road, ☏ , email@example.com. Check-in: 15:00, check-out: 10:00. 5-star self catering accommodation with views over Cardigan Bay & Pwllheli Harbour. £650-£1,100.
- 2 The Studio, 7 Innes Estate, Pwllheli.LL53 5RP (Next door to the Golf Club, Pwllheli.), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. The Studio a self catering holiday let for 2 persons and is just a stride over the Sand Dunes of Pwllheli Beach. £45 per night for two people.
- 3 Hafan y Môr. Haven Holidays camp. Formerly the site of Butlin's Pwllheli
- 4 Old Rectory, Boduan LL53 6DT, ☏ . Excellent B&B in Georgian rectory. Only assistance dogs allowed. B&B double £100.