Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crossville is a city in Tennessee. Crossville was a sundown town until the 1950s.
- Homestead tower, 96 Tennessee 68 (Hwy 68), ☏ . 10AM - 5PM. Great piece of history.
- Palace Theater, 72 S Main St, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Nostalgic cinema from 1938.
- Cumberland Mountain State Park - a Cumberland Plateau microcosm situated around Boyd Lake just south of Crossville.
- Highway 127 Corridor Sale, held to be the world's largest yard sale, takes place every August.
- Quality Inn Crossville Near Cumberland Mountain State Park, 4035 Highway 127 N, ☏ . Outdoor pool and complimentary breakfast.
|Routes through Crossville|
|Nashville ← Cookeville ←||W E||→ Harriman → Knoxville|
|Nashville ← Lebanon ←||W E||→ Rockwood → Knoxville|
|Frankfort ← Danville ←||N S||→ Chattanooga → END|