North America > United States of America > Florida > Central Florida > West Central Florida > Pinellas County > Crystal BeachJump to navigation Jump to search
- Public Bus Stop
- Pinellas Trail - Bicycle / Walk
- Golf Carts Allowed
- Bicycle Friendly
- Fishing Pier. 6am-10pm. Along Public Beach, Free.
- Public Beach. Boat launch, benches, great sunsets Free.
- Town Park. Free Parking.
- Lake Chautauqua.
- Saint Joseph Sound. Many small islands to visit, easily reachable from public boat ramp at the public beach
- Sutherland Bayou. Great fishing, several underwater springs boil up into St Joseph sound in Sutherland Bayou
- Beach House, Crystal Beach Ave. Local Community Association also runs the Beach House - which hosts Ice Cream Socials, Drum Circles, Live Music and other community events, check the board outside of the beach house for local events.
- Swim. Marked Swim area at public beach
- Sunset. Locals gather nightly for sunset celebration
- Kayak. Boat launch at public park
- Bicycle. Town access from Pinellas trail, Bike friendly streets
- [dead link] Craft Sales. The local Community Association sponsors various craft sales, garage sales, and promotional events throughout the year. Check the community BBS for info on the next fair.
- 1 [dead link] Emily's Restaurant, 2609 Alt 19 (Palm Harbor Blvd at Crystal Beach Ave), ☏ . 6:30AM-3PM daily.
- 2 The Sweet Spot, 2609 Alt 19 (Palm Harbor Blvd at Crystal Beach Ave), ☏ . M-F noon-10PM, Sa 2PM-11PM, Su 2PM-10PM. Ice cream.