Metra Train- Union Pacific Northwest Line Crystal Lake Station is at 70 E. Woodstock, Crystal Lake or try the Pingree Station at 570 Congress Parkway. Parking lots can get busy during the summer festival times of the year, but it is still a very convenient way to get to and from Chicago.
- [formerly dead link] Main Beach, 300 Lake Shore Drive, Crystal Lake. Nicely maintained sandy lake beach with new facilities, boat rentals, lifeguards, snack bar and playground. Lots of parking. See website for fees.
- Crystal Lake Park District, One East Crystal Lake Ave, ☎ , e-mail: info@CrystalLakeParks.org. For more than 80 years the district has been providing the community with programs, parks and open spaces.
- [dead link] Distinction Salon & Spa, 88 Railroad Street, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Distinction was most recently recognized as "The Best - Beauty Salon and Spa" for 2008 and "The Best Day Spa" for 2009 in McHenry County, by The Best of the Fox Awards.
- Duke's Alehouse & Kitchen, 110 N Main St, ☎ .
- Williams Street Public House, 83 North Williams St, ☎ .
- New Peking Chinese Restaurant, 40 W. Terracotta Ave #G, ☎ .
- Georgio's Chicago Pizzeria, 75 E. Woodstock St. Open Mon-Thu 11am-1am; Fri-Sat 11am-2am; Sun 11am-12am. Try their Chicago-style deep dish pizza. Also, after 10, Georgio's turns into one of the few good bar scenes for the younger generations.
- Holiday Inn Crystal Lake, 800 South Route 31.
|Routes through Crystal Lake|
|Harvard ← Woodstock ←||W E||→ Barrington → Chicago|
|Harvard ← Woodstock ←||NW SE||→ Barrington → Chicago|