Jump to navigation Jump to search
The nearest station is Dunfermline.
- 1 The Palace, Study and Town House. These are open afternoons only between Mid-March and the end of October. in the care of the National Trust for Scotland. . The restored town is a rare example of a 17th-century burgh.
- 2 Dunimarle Castle. ruin
- 3 Culross Abbey. runis of an abbey founded in 1217 together with a church which is still in use.
- Culross Festival, ☎ . Listen to music in early August
- Bessie's Cafe, Main Street (Next to Culross Palace), ☎ . weekdays 9:00 - 16:00, weekends 9:00 - 17:00.
- 1 Biscuit Cafe, Sandhaven. daily 10:00 - 17:00. Cafe, pottery and gallery.
- 1 The Red Lion Inn, Low Causeway, ☎ . food served 12:00 - 21:00. Pub with bar meals. mains around £10.
- 1 Avonview holiday flat, Low Causeway, ☎ (Red Lion Inn).
- 2 Bramble Brae, Balgownie Mains Farm, ☎ . Self catering cottage