Dadyal is a town with lot of small villages in Azad Kashmir. Some villages are: Sahalia, Bhalot, Ratta, Mohra-Gujran, Mohra-Kalyal, Mohra-Kanyal, Mundee, and a lot more
- 1 Khadimabad Bazar, on Kandore Rd (take Saikh Rd Daruni about 10 km from Dadyal). A small town Pakistani market.
- 2 Kandore Bazar, on Kandore Rd (from Dadyal, go about 8 km west on Saikh Rd Daruni and Karone Rd). Another small-town Pakistani market where you can see real everyday trade among Pakistanis.
- Ride in a suzuki people carrier.
There are two money changers in town: City Express (Kazmi Plaza) and Overseas Express (Akhtar Plaza).
- Snoopy Inn
- Shujah Hotel
- Main Bazaar-including Bismillah Hotel and Restaurant in downtown Dadyal.
- 1 Kebabish Restaurant, ☏ . 11AM-11PM daily. authentic Pakistani food.